Hello Gulabis !
December is over and all the fun during that last 2 weeks has ended, just loved the vibe december gives to all of us.
I am still in my holiday mode because the city is still decked up with lights and such awesome weather. You guys have seen my last one week of December chilling and enjoying the music festival , and today I am here to give my reviews on the same music concert sunburn2017.
This was not the first time I was visiting sunburn . It was my third year in line , as I have been to the sunburn 2015 which took place in goa , which was also the last sunburn in goa and then 2016 and 2017 Sunburn in Pune .
For that reason I can completely differentiate between the major change between sunburn Goa and Sunburn Pune.
Let’s talk about the things I totally enjoyed at sunburn 2017 :
* off course being in Pune it is so easy for you to attend it , and becomes a compulsion that’s how can one miss sunburn when it’s happening in your own city
* Line up was undoubtedly great and perfect .
* Dj snake, Afro jack, Martin Garix , Nucleya , KSHMR were the best out of the lot and has to be .
* Security at its best , I haven’t heard of any major issue happened because of such tight security there .
* Great eating options since there were 40 plus food stalls plus few food trucks from mumbai were outstanding.
* Arrangements done at the camping area was really nice as compared to last year, they had lot more to experience .
* They also had a few experience zone at the venue and photocorner are always good for people who love getting clicked.
Things which didn’t really go well:
* The venue was not even and it was very dusty also bar was very restricted .
* Main stage was delayed by almost 2.5 hours on first day , which made half our day wasted .
*Most bad experience the people had were from the flea market stalls , I spoke to all the 15 stalls there everyone was unhappy with the response plus sunburn has charged a bomb for that spread. Being a regular at sunburn I have understood , do not put up a selling item stall at sunburn, it’s always a waste of money . You don’t get the response you expect , and they don’t even support you on the same . Which I find little unprofessional .
*Also the main stage was very basic as compared to their previous year stages.
I still want that they should shift their venue back to goa it would be so much better all together.
Anyway, no doubt I had good fun as I had my group of friends along with me , and yes most important part was the amazing vibe .
Do let me know what do you think about it , and what did you enjoyed the most at sunburn2017!
Also not to miss out my Photo Gallery from Sunburn 2017:
What I wore:
Blue high Low Top : Cupid,Koregaon park pune
Boots: Lady Gaga,koregaon Park pune
Red cap: Forever21
White Shirt : HnM
Polka Dot Slit Skirt : Shein,online brand
Floral Jacket : Style Republic,Koregoan Park,pune
Crop Lace Top: Club Factory,online shop
Slit Skirt : AND
Pink Boots : Koovs ,Online Store
Location: Oxford Golf Course,Pune
Hope you liked the looks 🙂
See you guys soon, with many more blogs !
Till then keep following and keep subscribing .
Lots of Love